Magnets and magnet systems
Permanent magnets, switchable
Structure and function:
The magnet is housed in a solid stainless steel housing. By moving the inbuilt handle to the highest position, the objects can be freed.
Fields of application:
- Lifting and transporting bulk and small iron objects such as nails, screws, nuts, turned parts, stamping parts, etc.
- Sort of iron parts from non-ferrous materials
- Removing chips from hard to reach places
- Lifting and transporting small parts burned in flame cutting operations
Under normal working conditions, guarantees a long service life.
* Capacity is product dependent and should therefore be considered as a guide.